World Built Environment Forum Annual Summit
Shanghai, 27-28 March 2017
The World Built Environment Forum is a global network of built environment professionals and their stakeholders aimed at combining knowledge, skills and resources to create and manage the built environment that global populations need.
Its Annual Summit brings together stakeholders from construction, real estate and infrastructure to explore common issues, how these interact across the built environment, and to create a basis for collaboration between disciplines. Join this international Summit to help shape the cities of the future.
The Annual Summit will:
- explore how global macro trends will affect urban environments of the future, with a focus on China and wider Asia. What strategies should we adopt to take account of disruptive changes and create and sustain vibrant real estate markets, and to fund infrastructure needs? How can the construction industry meet pressing demands while adapting to the changing nature of cities?
- take One Belt One Road as a reference point for all these issues. What lessons can be learned from the world’s leading gateway cities, and from city development in China? How can Chinese cities attract investment and how can cities globally compete for Chinese foreign direct investment in infrastructure and real estate?
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr Wang Wen, Executive Dean, Chongyang Institute for Financial Studies, Renmin University of China
- Zhu Min, former IMF Vice President and President of National Institute of Finance
- Vincent Lo, Chairman, Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), and Chairman, Shui On
- Sir Danny Alexander, Vice-president, Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
- Rob Yang, Real Estate Lead, Asia, KKR
- Hongbin Jiang, Director, CP & I, PwC, China
- Lai Pak Hung, Head of Greater China, Arcadis
- Linda Chandler, Smart Cities Lead, Microsoft Services, APAC
- Bill Banks, Partner, Global Infrastructure Leader, EY
- Chris Birdsong, Chief Executive Officer, Asia Pacific, Atkins
- Sun Weijia, Director General, International Exchanges and Cooperation, COSC
- Zhang Hongtao, Counsellor of the State Council
- Hungchih Liu, Senior Vice President, Strategy & Development, Greater China, AECOM
- Ianping Gu, General Manager, Shanghai Tower
- Clement Lau, Head of Development and Valuation, Commercial Property, Hongkong Land
- Tao Wang, Senior Director of Asset Management, AlibabaFor more details, please visit www.wbefshanghai2017.com